Wednesday 5 May 2010

The key 7 factors

In my exam i will need all of the factors to answer in the best of ability of my knowledge towards a 3-5 minute clip. Im putting them down on the blog as i tend to use this quite alot for revision and also i can revise when exam leaves are on - also i will watch tv dramas and then analyisis them as i want the best mark as possible out of my AS level.

The 7 factors are:
Age - Looking at the different ages and how they are represented in different aspect throughout a drama e.g. skins is a based on the teenage aspect in the negative outlook of stereotype in todays society.



Also when looking at age i need to consider these key elements;


Gender


Sexuality


Ethnicity


phyical abilty/ disablity


Social class and status


Regional Idenity

I will probably look at my sheet and put poster on my bedroom wall for revision in exam leave but i have back up on the key factors if they stay on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment